Wednesday, May 26, 2010

a worry-some 15 weeks



By evidence of the picture, what do I have to be worried about? haha


Well, the 14th week ended with a bang. I dont know if I ate something wrong or just picked up a stomach bug, but it wasn't pretty. Poor babies, they thought there mama was trying to throw them up. Anyway, as I went along this week I didn't gain any weight (even went backward a pound or two) and the belly measurement = nada.

Enter Satan. He came right on over and filled my head with all sorts of doubts and worries. It was a hard week to be faithful in God's sovereignty. I knew it was probably due to the stomach bug but I was really worried that something had happened to one or both babies. Anyway, it has caused me to be in constant prayer and trusting that God already knows how long these babies live and what they do for Him (Psalm 139:16). Toward the end of the week I once again started gaining weight and we picked back up on our belly measurement.

I can only imagine this will be a continued cycle and battle but the Lord was faithful and was my Peace. So now we're off to NEW YORK with our dear dear friends. Pray for us, safety and i'll know my limits. I dont see a New York '11 trip happening so we want to have a good time with this one. Love to all!

2 comments:

  1. aww, KC I hadn't heard about your little stomach bug. Glad to hear you are doing better! You have many prayer warriors supporting you friend and you are doing great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( Sorry you got sick. Throwing up + pregnancy = no fun at all. Hope you have fun in NY!

    ReplyDelete