Yep...she's growing. We grew another .5 inch from last week. Good sign, at least i'm consistent? We had a good week this week...still exhausted every day when I come home...must take a 20 minute nap to make it through supper and the rest of the evening.
We celebrated 5 years of marriage on April 30th! wow it has flown by and we certainly had no idea the paths that lay ahead. So blessed to have traveled them with Ryan Little! We decided to take a trip to Savannah, GA as one of our last "getaways" for a while. I had to fore-go my trip to California and be a contestant on Price is Right....one day! Happy Anniversary Ryan! Here are some pics from our trip...


We stayed at the Mansion at Forsyth Park. Really nice hotel. We loved it.
Our room.SO nice.
Yea! Found the Savannah Candy Kitchen. More flavors of Licorice then I know what to do with.
Tybee Island for the day...had to get some beach time in or this was no vacation.
Fancied up! Night on the town..
Our hotel from the outside..and old restored Mansion right across the street from Forsyth Park...beautiful!
At Lulu's Chocolate Bar....HIGHLY recommend it! The babies got their entire pregnancy allotment of chocolate and caffeine hehe.
The pool at our hotel..swanky,huh?
The BEST book I have read so far about how to handle this pregnancy smart and healthy.
A 400 year old tree...oldest in Savannah...its very big!
Loved all the pics. Showed Evan the pic of your belly. He said "whoa!" I said, "it's going to get a lot bigger! " :) We can't wait!!
ReplyDelete