WOOOO HOOO. We were in Savannah, Ga the day I got to 13 weeks which meant we had made it to the Second Trimester! I woke up with alot of prayer and praise to the Lord for bringing us this far. I'm really starting to get excited and ready to plan for these precious babies! I'm definitely feeling the presence of being pregnant with twins. My back aches pretty frequently, you would think I just finished running a marathon with simple tasks and the naps continue with a furry. I have officially stopped sleeping well. It's now just a matter of how
much sleep I get, not how
well I slept. I suppose this is our practice leading up to what I'm sure will be chaos for a few weeks after they are here. We have reached the stage where we have invited 2 -3 extra pillows to our bed so I can get halfway comfortable :) Ryan is being a champ through it all .... snuggle is a little upset with lack of space when he gets to sleep with us, but this is just the first change in his world that is coming. haha.
It was so hard to come back from vacation, but the one thing that made it exciting is our Doctor's appointment the day after we got back! Ready to see babies and make sure everything is progressing as it should!
We didn't take a real belly shot this week, forgot again, but I think this pic gets the point across!
About time for a picture! :-) LOVE THAT BABY BUMP !! You look soooooo cute. Can't wait to see you continuing to grow. Keep the pictures a' comin!
ReplyDelete