Thursday, May 13, 2010

11 weeks!

We're not in Kansas any more...this week was the first time I said and realized this. There is no hiding the belly anymore...full blown pregnant. No doubt there are many other things that complicate a multiple pregnancy, but I have found several blessings too! One being that you dont have that weird stage of "is she pregnant or just getting a little thick?" nope, we go straight to the pregnant stage. For my birthday last week Ryan took me shopping for clothes...maternity clothes. I'm not wearing any regular pants/ skirts anymore without the blessed belly band....LOVE that thing. Best invention in my life right now!

The Doctor told me I can walk and swim....end of sentence. That really limits things doesn't it. Considering I am NOT a swimmer that leaves walking. Its been really nice actually, we go for a walk just about every night - helps me, helps the Snug, and gives me and Ryan dedicated time to talk and catch up. Anyway, since 8 weeks or so, I've been having this tingling throb on the right side of my lower back when I walk. As soon as are done walking it goes away. Well, I'll say it again...we're not in Kansas anymore. This week, one night after our walk, the tingling doesn't go away..it gets worse!My entire lower back throbs and throbs all night. This is also the weekend where I officially over did it at one of my events. These two together = a pretty pathetic KC. I stayed in bed all day Sunday trying to ice / heat / stretch / rest / sleep...anything. Eventually it goes away...but lets not do that again. (you'll see it takes me a few times to learn things...a bit stubborn at times:) )

Other interesting notes: 1- we forgot to take a picture...oops! 2- I started measuring the belly circumference based on week 10. Oh my ...we grew .5 inch in one week. That's ok...that means babies are growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment