Yea! Each week sounds better and better. We forgot to take a pic this week again...yikes, we are bad at this. But I DID remember to take a belly measurement, it helps my mind know we are gaining, gaining. In just one week, for the second week in a row, we grew an INCH. If I average an Inch each week in this pregnancy...well, its just not going to be pretty! haha. Pretty uneventful week this week, still exhausted and hungry - no nausea - no complaining from me!
Best of all, I'm coming to an end of our "Relay Season" at work...one day soon I will have a weekend to rest and relax again! I took Snuggle to one of our fundraisers, the Dog Walk and almost died of heat exhaustion! All is well, closer and closer to our big appointment - boy/girl , girl/girl, boy/boy!!???
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
boy/girl :)
ReplyDeletehmmm, well, two girls would certainly go a long way to even-ing out the boy/girl ratio in our life class ;) but I think boy/girl would be very cool, so that makes it hard for me to vote. :)
ReplyDelete