This week we go for our first pre-natal appointment at my regular OBGYN. It felt so fantastic to be normal! Our poor nurse, when she found out we were having twins, it really threw her for a loop. Most of our questions didn't get answered with her...but we'll ask the Doctor next week. She gives us a bag of information and sends us on our way!
Only thing interesting I noticed different this week was at my event on Saturday for work. I...am...exhausted. A different exhausted...one I can't shake or explain. One of my event chairs says I'm getting "thick." This belly is getting hard to hide! Still wake up every morning thinking I have the worse cold / flu / sinus infection known to man. Still not nauseous yet though...so I really have nothing to complain about! We told our class of 12th graders that we teach at church...they were precious. Sooo excited for us! This is fun!
Monday, May 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment