So, first things first...we remembered a belly shot! This is towards the end of our trip so you can see what good the Big Apple and a few canoli's can do :) P.S. you better all feel the love, this is the worst picture ever but I'm putting it up here for all of YOU!
By the time we got home, I had gained some weight and the belly grew a .5 inch. Ahh..who knew I would ever feel so good about my figure going so far away. We had a great time in New York...although hind sight tells us it was a bit too much for this mama. Alot of walking wore me slam out and we had to get creative when trying to find bathroom-friendly stops in a non-bathroom-friendly city :) We looove our friends, glad we had this time together before babies come!
Some things of note: my "morning sickness" of cold, sneeze, running nose seems to be leaving me! Thank you, Lord! I'm also starting to feel full / out of room alot more when I eat / drink. I've tried to be still and concentrate to see if what I feel could be the babies moving...I still dont really know if what I"m feeling is baby or just my insides moving around and settling from being squished! It was really fun seeing people look at me and look right down at my stomach...they know I"m pregnant now, not just over eating canoli's:) Alot of folks asked me how things were going with my pregnancy / when I was due etc...Its been fun surprising total strangers when we they ask if this is our first and we say " yep! first AND second." :)
Here are some pics from our time in NYC:
Ryan found this place for us to try for lunch. Doesn't sound like much but it has 500combinations of peanut butter sandwhiches for you to try. Take the one Cullen ordered, but I ate: Peanut Butter, Nutella, Vanilla Cream Cheese and Chocolate Chips! Oh my .... delicious.
Me and Cindy
The Doughnut Plant...as you can see, not your ordinary Krispy Kreme.
YYYYUUUUMMMM...
Little Italy...our absolute favorite! The place behind us on the right: Cafe Napoli...you must go there! Amazing.
Ryan and his beloved coffee...in front of our beloved bakery : La Ferrara Bakery. Get the Chocolate Shell Canoli. You will begin to experience life!
Ryan at Madison Sq Garden
This is the new Pizza joint we found: Lombardi's...quite possibly an upset to John's Pizzaria on Bleeker St. We think Lombari's may be the new champ. Be ready to hurry up and wait though.
soooo much fun!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the pics, Casey. I can't believe how Cullen and Curstin have grown! Glad to see you are gaining weight and feeling great!
ReplyDelete