Although it was going to be tight, it was sooo sweet of my Uncle to want to do this for us and he was really excited about it so we decided we would make it work somehow! So a few weeks ago, he came up from Goldsboro for dinner one night and the "boys" went to work on assembling the chair. I did NOT volunteer to be the first to sit in it :) We had a good time and amazingly no parts were lost, broken, stripped or split. I love the glider! I definitely go sit in it alot now and pray and think about how many good times I'll have rocking my sweet babies in that chair!
Thank you Uncle Jim, Ty and Mrs Ivey! Love you!
Snuggle assisted in trash / plastic pick up.
I dont know why the colors are so dark in the pictures...its a beautiful mint green.
What a sweet gift...and one that you will use ALOT!
ReplyDeletePS. You are a classic twin mommy now holding that belly up with your hand in the picture:)
So sweet :) I love my glider, they are wonderful, wonderful things (particularly in the middle of the night).
ReplyDeleteCongrats on getting to 34 weeks, by the way!!
yay! It looks beautiful. And I didn't see a picture that resembles a "plumber" so I am glad to see that you addressed that immediately :)
ReplyDelete