Saturday, September 25, 2010

All is Well!

Just a note to update ya: all is well and quiet so far. Maybe a few contractions here and there...but then again, I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be "looking out for." I'll go back to my Doctor's again next week at least once from here on out to make sure the meds are working.

Thanks for your prayers...the medication is still the hardest thing to adjust to right now...makes you feel quite crazy! However, I told Ryan to keep me accountable in not complaining....I think the Lord has been quite gracious the past 8 months of this pregnancy, I think I can be content with 3 weeks of feeling "yuck." :)

The nesting plague hit the Little household again today. Ryan cleaned the entire house, bathrooms, vacuumed, emptied EVERY cabinet in our kitchen and chloroxed it, sorted through junk and re-sorted our stuff. Definitely another check off the nesting checklist!

1 comment:

  1. soooo glad you are doing okay and I hate I missed you gals last night. Can't wait to see you this week?!?!

    ReplyDelete