On August 14th, the Mom's hosted a shower for me that was AWESOME! It was really fun getting to see long time friends of both sides of our families. Each shower I have been blown away at the love, support and excitement everyone shares with us! We are loved and blessed with Godly support system...these babies are so blessed already! We got tons of adorable cute outfits, toys, and STUFF! Can't help but mention the food either...all of my favorites! Delicious!
Thanks Mom and Dad for all of your hard work! I loved my special day!
The Moms and sweet Mema. Thanks Mom Little for all you did for the babies big day!
FOOD! And a really cute Baby Bottle centerpiece my Mom made...
yea! We got our bedding from my Aunt Alice and Cousin Jamie....ready to put it on the crib!
Here's my little cousin modeling my old crib. My mom brought it and had some of my dresses from when I was little hanging around the room.
Here is my baby crib that was handmade for me back in 1983! It has since gone through all of our families' babies..my sister and all of our cousins...very special for sure.
My mom put together a cute board that had pictures of me and Ryan as babies...so funny and cute! I think we are going to have some cute babies!!!!
Can't believe my Mom still had these....proof that I've always been a beach bum!
I was sooooo glad Ms Peggy could come! (a.k.a. my "adopted" grandma)
Dad gets the "Dad/Grandpa of the year" award...he came to help my mom set up for the shower and never left! He just made himself at home like one of the ladies! hehe. He really only intended to stay to see some of his cousins and aunt that was coming, but ended up staying the whole time...what an awesome Dad! Now, we just need to find another baby to put in the other arm and we would be set!
Thank you Moms, Aunt Alice and Jamie for all you did - I had a great time and was extremely blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment