If you have lots count of the days....look over to the right on our little ticker....yep! 32 weeks today! Thank you Lord! When our Doctor told us the beginning of April she wanted us to do whatever we could to make it to 32 weeks, it sounded so far away! We'll, it's here and with the Lord's hand, we have made it. Here we come Rex Hospital! (remember if we delivered before now, we would have to go to a specialty NICU at Wake Med or Duke). Thank you for praying us to this big benchmark.
Up next: 36 weeks (the date that Ryan and I want to make it to). Another month and at the rate these babies are growing...could have some healthy good sized twins!
Psalm 139:16 "You scheduled each day of my life before I began to breathe." The Lord knew we would make it this far the entire time and He knows how much further we have to go! How comforting...
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hooray! Congrats on making it to 32 weeks! I was wondering if some sort of milestone was coming soon :)
ReplyDeleteYIPPEE! So excited for you! :)
ReplyDeleteOh, and sorry that I haven't written back on FB, but this week's a no go. Jocelyn still had a fever tonight, so we're not safe for you, Caden, or Jenna! Once we're healthy, then we'll come provide entertainment for you. :)
so proud of you momma! You are already doing a phenomenal job of caring for those sweet babies!
ReplyDeleteYes, yes, yes!!! Casey 32 weeks is a HUGE milestone for twins! I'm so happy for you guys! You will love delivering at Rex, and even if they come before 36 weeks, the people in the Special Care Nursery there are wonderful! But we are definitely still praying for 36 weeks. Only one more month!!!!
ReplyDelete