Slowly but surely, retail stores have stopped selling my color! Not the entire line, mind you, just the color I use. It was a big hit the day Walmart stopped supplying my demand. We were down to only Walgreens. Well, last week, Ryan went in to stock up on some for me while they were on sale and came back with the news.... no more. Oh my. No Bueno. I've never had a Plan B when this day would come and didn't know how I would handle it! (p.s. come to think of it, this all happened last week when the contractions started!!! hhhhmmmm......) :)
Anyway, I came home slightly in a panic and turned to our friend, the Internet. I found a website that had them BOGO AND free shipping! Needless to say, I am set for a while now...all is well. aaahhhh, NOW, i'm ready for the babies to come hehe :)
LOVE this post!
ReplyDelete