My Doc appointment went great. I think the nurses are getting excited for the Little Twins too! Or maybe it was just a slow day, but several came over when I was doing my lab work to check in on me and see how they babies were doing. All of my labs are still great which surprised my Doctor a bit. My BP was 102 / 70 which she said was remarkable. I'm really not doing anything on purpose to control that....it's just the Lord watching out for us! Babies looked good moving all around on the screen. Jenna is head down and VERY low as in ready to go, Doc could feel her head when she was checking me. Caden, still King and of the crib and moving wherever he wants and spreading out breech.
The fantastic news is that the medicine, in all its ugly, shaky side-affected glory is working! I had not dilated any further and cervix felt the same. So, you know me, I had to ask what the plan was now :) Plan is this: take the meds two additional weeks to get to 36 weeks(until the week of October 10th), then stop taking the meds, GET UP OFF BEDREST and move around and let the babies come! The doctor said she thought it would happen pretty quickly. I'm day dreaming about being in the hospital the weekend of October 16/17th with two beautiful babies - but we will see.
Thanks for the prayers...please pray nothing goes awry with my Blood Pressure or my water breaking where they would have to do a C-Section between now and 36 weeks!
In some sad news, its quiet this morning at my house...I have no Snuggle to snuggle with. Ryan took him to my parents house last night for the big drop off. He will stay with them for a while until we can get in some sort of routine with the twins. I miss him sooooo much!
Oh, I'm so sorry that Snuggle has gone to Grandma and Grandpa's! He is going to miss you as much as you will miss him.
ReplyDeleteYay for 34 weeks! That is a huge milestone!!!!
Is snuggle having withdrawals from his momma?
ReplyDelete