Friday, October 15, 2010

The Nursery

...is finished! I am sooo pleased with how it turned out, I love being in there...hope the babies feel the same way :) Now for some fun before and after...

Before...


After...


Before...


After...


Before again...


After again...


Closet before...jam packed:


Closet after...still jam packed :)



Now for some specifics:

My mom, sister and I found these cute starfish at the beach this summer and I knew immediately we would paint them to match the room decor...love them!



Here's the corner hutch we found on craigslist that Ryan had to work so hard on...didn't he do good getting it back in shape?



My friend Bri has mad connections and worked with me to come up with these adorable decals..aren't they cute?



Here is Little Miss Jenna's:





My proudest moment of the nursery right now...a paper mobile that my Mom and I made! I can't stand how cute it is! We put it over the changing table to give the babies something to look at.



Here's a close up of the bedding :)



Of course we have my favorite picture up...their first u/s picture :



Here's the glider...jam packed in our little corner but it's there!



This is my changing table from when I was born....we worked on it and changed some knobs...I'm so happy with how it turned out!




Everything is done! Now, we are just waiting for a pair of babies to put in there!

4 comments:

  1. The nursery looks ADORABLE! You and Ryan have done a wonderful job putting it together. Now we only have to get those 2 precious babies in there and it will be complete! Hoping to hear news soon! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nursery is precious! Great job in decorating. Now, bring on the babies to fully enjoy the nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, Love it, Love it! The decals look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It turned out so cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete