Monday, October 11, 2010

Weekend Happenings

On what was perhaps our last weekend without babies (ooooohhh!!!) We spent time being both productive and not-as productive. See examples below: Productive: Ryan putting the car seats in! He defeated the car seat giant and had both car seats in...tight...in no time. Took a little bit of reading the manual and re-do's but we had a good time checking this off the list. Notice the confidence level rise with each video clip...:)





Not-as-Productive: Casey getting extremely bored and tired of being lonely on Sunday so she drew some friends to hang out with. :)

3 comments:

  1. Love your pumpkins! I was thinking of drawing instead of carving this year too:) Don't know if the kids will let me get away with that, but hey, it was worth a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I very much enjoyed your video! I *wish* I had a video of John sitting on Hannah's seat trying to push it in tight - pretty hilarious.

    Good news is that there is a guy at Rex, "carseat chris", who will check them for you and fix any mistakes you've made before the babies get in, which I found comforting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Ryan! I showed David the video and he said he couldn't even laugh at him because he knows EXACTLY how Ryan was feeling. And your pumpkins are adorable!

    ReplyDelete