Last night the babies were ready to play. They would not settle down for some reason! I've told Ryan before that we are in for some fun...these babies dont have a day time / night time...they are very active and want to spread out and run ALL the time! I put my bookmark on my stomach so I could a) find it when I was done reading and b)reach it! hehe Well, it turned out to be a great way to show everyone what I feel all the time!
If I'm being honest, it definitely hurts, especially when one of them kicks or throws an elbow, but I'm so very thankful for their hyperactivity :) Just another re-assuring blessing from the Lord that they are alive and kicking (literally). I'm so thankful the Lord gave me this opportunity to feel life inside of me and poured a double blessing out for me! I had many nights where this feeling seemed far far away. Thank you Lord for giving me the desire of my heart!
Sorry for the grainy video, it was my cell phone....we will work on getting some big somersaults on video soon. For now....Caden and Jenna, take it away....
Friday, October 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Watching this brought back so many memories for me Casey! I did a similar video the night before the twins were born in Feb. and it feels like yesterday. Watching your tummy move almost made me be able to feel my 2 move again! I remember that feeling so well!!!!
ReplyDeletegracious they are active! Love it, love it, love it. And I couldn't help but notice that you are reading SACH. We gals will need to compare notes when we are done. :)
ReplyDeleteLove it! I remember well that feeling with my 3!!! There's nothing like the rolling and turning in the womb. I'm sure it hurts you at this point with them both being so big, but try to enjoy the movement. That's how you know they are good! Can't wait to meet them in person!
ReplyDelete