Thursday, July 28, 2011

Jenna goes nuts...

When Ryan or some other loving friend or family member is here to help me...I've started bathing the twins at the same time. Survival with twins is dependant on efficiency! This was the first time I had bathed them like this and Jenna went nuts! Poor Caden, he looks too traumatized to move...

I can't wait to show them this video when they are older :)

Notes to notice: Jenna gets in an arm-swing trance and notice that left arm swing...future right side v-ball player??!? :)

Jenna goes nuts from Casey Little on Vimeo.




3 comments:

  1. Awww, poor Caden, he keeps looking at the camera like, "I'd really like to pick up one of those toys, but my sister is crazy! Can we get a bigger bathtub?"

    Leiana loves this :) she wants to watch it again, or I'd leave you a longer comment ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you have some water babies for sure! I can't tell you the number of times that I have used bathtime as a form of entertainment :) There will be many more of these in your future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! What a trance Jenna was in! Good thing Caden is a laid back fellow.... thanks for sharing... Made me smile and laugh!

    ReplyDelete