Most of you are probably saying "duh" right now after reading the title. But in the past 6 weeks I have been so blessed at watching Caden and Jenna interact with each other. It is certainly one of the top, if not the top thing we have been looking forward to as C and J grow up...watching them learn the same things at the same time and seeing how they will grow in this world from their little (very different!) perspectives. It is easy to get caught up in the "twins" hype of two of everything, do they look alike?, are their personalities similar?, are they identical? (haha). At the end of the day, they are siblings, a very special type of sibling and I am sooo very blessed to be able to sit and watch their relationship grow each day!
In the past two months, we have watched Jenna turn into the dominant personality and Caden turn to the passive personality as it relates to each other. The main outlet we witness this is with the Wubs! EVERY SINGLE TIME the twins are in close proximity to each other, Jenna will ALWAYS end up with Caden's frog wubbanub. And I mean every time. This includes playing with toys on the floor, playing in the crib, and yes, even walking with them in the stroller. Caden just lets her take it straight out of his mouth and stares at her like..."how did you do that?" Then he looks up looking like "what do I do now?" We have more than enough documentation to prove this accusation. Evidence below:
This is the first known theft caught on camera
It is an every day occurance now...
Sometimes, Caden stands up for himself and goes grabbing for his paci back. Sometimes, he settles for whatever he can find. :)

Greed is a beast we all must fight...including 8 month olds :) Here is Jenna with BOTH Wubs.
What? I didn't think he was using it!? ...
Yes?

I'll take that back, thank you...

Jenna usually ends up taking away whatever it was that Caden was playing with...toys, books, paci's. It is so funny to watch her "eye" whatever Caden has and plan her snipe attack!
You can see her plotting out her attack
Caden with the side-eye watching out for his property.
Alas, at the beach, Caden saw and seized his opportunity for a little pay-back. I think this is a hilarious series of pictures below! Caden found out he loved to kick the beach ball...right in sisters face!
Lining up...
It looks good...
Target hit!
And Jenna is down...and not happy. Look at Cadens innocent face... HA! I love it!
These two are going to keep us on our toes for sure. Looks like Sharing and Grace will be two daily themes in the Little household for a long time!
I think it is hilarious that you have documented pretty much every time J stole the frog paci. I bet it is just so amazing to watch them interact together though. What a blessing to see their love for each other develop already. (Even if C did kick a ball in J's face) :)
ReplyDeleteThat Jenna girl.... now, wonder who she gets her aggressiveness from? :-)
ReplyDelete