Monday, July 18, 2011

What happens in the crib....stays in the crib

One of these days, when I have nothing to do, I'm going to sit down with a coke and popcorn and watch Jenna with the video monitor during her entire nap. Sound boring? I think not. Let me explain...

On this particular day, she somehow unbuttoned her halter dress, pulled it down and turned it backwards. This is how I found her. Silly girl!





On this day, I found "Jen" Build a Bear (whom her sweet cousin Lauryn made for her), completely undressed. Jenna had pulled off the outfit from both arms, both legs and the little tail. She has since done this 3 times! Do we have a genius child on our hands!? :)



And last, I left the twins sitting up in opposite corners of the crib with toys to play with while I went downstairs to warm up bottles. This is how I found them not 5 minutes later...Jenna, what are you doing to Caden? He does not look happy.




4 comments:

  1. Aww :) in that last picture Jenna looks rather proud of whatever mischief she was up to! :)

    Your kiddos are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is a mini-Houdini!! And I agree with Jenelle, she is smiling pretty big. Just wait until they get older and start talking. C & J will say some of the funniest things I'm sure. We have started video taping JD on the video monitor because it is hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now, our sweet Jenna isn't turning into mischievous child is she? Surely not! Just wait until she figures out a way to take that diaper off! That's really fun too! it will happen..... :-)

    ReplyDelete