I share that our week at the Lake was a tough one with little sleep. Jenna had started teething and Caden was just at the peak of his reflux/not getting enough calories / teething funk. So as we wearily came home, trying to stay awake driving, the site of our driveway was a welcomed one. We cruised right into the drive, up to the garage and into....oops, bang, crash, stop. It seems as though Rhino forgot we were a little taller with our turtle shell on top of the Pilot. It was smashed. Thankfully, it was just our suitcases inside so nothing was destroyed or messed up inside...but this turtle looks like it didn't make it across the road in time :)
On a much lesser note... I washed my face with Shampoo in the shower yesterday. I was wondering why it was so hard to get off!
David and I were still laughing on our way home when you told us about this little incident. Thank you for bringing such joy and laughter to our lives :)
ReplyDeleteThat's hilarious! Keep us laughing.. with you!
ReplyDelete