Friday, July 1, 2011

Pool Days!

I recently got brave (aka sick and tired of being inside, but sweating to death transporting the twins in and out of the heat when we went anywhere) and attempted a day at the POOL! Some friends from my church had a pool play date at one of the moms' neighborhood pool so, I got together my checklist.

Twins swim suits - check
Hats, Sunglasses and Baby Sunscreen - check
Two floaty things - check
An extra set of hands - errr oops.

Aunt Robin to the rescue! Aunt Robin, recently married and in the honeymoon, my-husband-is-the-best-ever-goo-goo-ga stage of life, accompanied me on my mommy play date to talk about baby food, cutting teeth and swimmer diapers:) I was nervous about how the twins would do but they LOVED it! We had the best time and somehow outlasted the other kiddos there. (I'm kidding...its easy to handle when you feed them a bottle and they are happy and can't talk back :) )

Jenna LOVES the water! She immediately knew to kick her feet like a little fish. I will call her my little mermaid. Caden was stoic. He didn't cry, but just looked around with a very serious, contemplative look on his face most of the time. So I call him my sitting duck.

We had a great time with Aunt Robin and mommy friends...we will certainly be hitting up our neighborhood pool now!


Yea for our $2 floats from the Twin Consignment Sale! We had to keep blowing up Jenna's shield as you can tell from these pictures!

Loook at this little water baby. Adorable!


My little mermaid....




No comments:

Post a Comment