by his sister, Caden decided enough was enough and it was time to roll it....over! He may have held out on us for a while longer, but he gets the award for the slowest-turned-fastest roll over. The first time he rolled over was yesterday...it took like 2 minutes! First it was his head, then the top half, then he finally let go and flipped his legs over. Ryan's mom and I were cheering him on! Of course, it took so long, I didn't think it was going to be an official roll over so I didn't grab the camera. shame on me!
So today, Caden decided to make up for it and give me several opportunities :) Go Caden!
Caden_roll_1 from Casey Little on Vimeo.
And in case you missed it, we tried again.... :)
Caden_roll_2 from Casey Little on Vimeo.
Go Caden!!
ReplyDeleteYay Caden!
ReplyDeleteIt all changes now cuz! Love the video... and his smile!
ReplyDelete