Thursday, March 24, 2011

Look Who's Talking....

So this video is currently in my Top 5. I think it is precious and Caden is just so darn cute! Now, I kept Jenna's "scene" included since I posted Caden's Christmas present video back in December. ( Click here if you forgot :) Have to start out being fair, you know... :)

Caden Talking from Casey Little on Vimeo.



This is Jenna and her recently-found voice. I can't tell you how many times we laughed and smiled this weekend just walking around the house hearing her do this. Precious, precious sounds!

Jenna Talking from Casey Little on Vimeo.

3 comments:

  1. Super cute :) Leiana loves watching these videos. She is upset with me right now because I'm typing a comment. She is saying, "I want to see JENNA! MOVE BACK THERE!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy Caden seemed like he had something very important to say. And that sound that Jenna makes is so precious. But I tell you what, these kids are never going to forgive you if you keep posting videos of them doing their "business". hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenn: lets just say this is my payment for those 2.5 months of bedrest! :)

    ReplyDelete