Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Lately at the Littles....

Sorry for our absence! It has been a crazy few weeks. The twins caught, shared and held on to another round of head colds. yuck. It started with Caden, went to Jenna, went to a cough with Jenna, then a cough with Caden. I guess that's full circle, huh? So after 2 weeks of missing church, friends and SLEEP, I think we are finally on the upswing and close to being healed!

One day, I had triplets...ha! just kidding! Ryan's mom had an unexpected shoulder and arm surgery that turned out to be a bit more complicated than we all thought. She came over and stayed a few days while Ryan's Dad was out of town for business. Since she was just out of surgery and couldn't move her arm, we took her in to help take care of her. I don't know who felt worse: the twins with their colds or Nana...not because of her surgery, but because she couldn't hold her grand babies!


We have spent alot of time snuggling the past two weeks. I'm thankful that the twins' disposition didn't change too much except for the first few days they were sick. Even though they were snotting, sneezing, and coughing back and forth, we were able to enjoy these precious smiles!



We had another sleep over at GiGi and Papa T's house while Ryan was out of town. Snuggle and the twins really bonded! Here is Snuggle being guard dog over the twins while they were playing...



Finally, and perhaps most importantly, we have secured another set of sunglasses for Caden. If you remember from our last beach trip, Ryan was mortified that we documented Caden in heart sunglasses. Well, thanks to Caden's friend John David, Caden can hold his manly head up high. :)

3 comments:

  1. Casey, I can't believe how much they have changed! Their little faces are so round and those smiles are just precious! I love the picture of them and Ryan!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute! They're starting to look like babies instead of infants (which is a weird transition time that Derek and I defined for Leiana at some point). Glad to hear y'all are on the mend! That nasty cough has been going around, we had it all last month... don't be surprised if you still hear occasional coughing for a while... I'm coming up on the end of 4 weeks and I think I'm finally almost all done coughing :-P blech. (Leiana got over faster than I did though)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sooo glad that they are starting to feel better. And boy I can't wait to see more pics of Snug and the little ones. He is definitely a good guard dog. By the way...Caden looks so cool in his new shades.

    ReplyDelete