Thursday, March 10, 2011

Twins 101 - Quiet Crying

Another question I get asked all of the time is:

"Do they wake each other up when they cry at night or during nap time?"

Answer: nope! not yet at least!

I read that if you put multiples together from the start, they learn to block each others cry. Now, when they get old enough to talk and laugh, they do NOT block that out so be prepared! We will see if this is true or not, but for now, it isn't a problem we are having to deal with.

Dont have much time today, so I'll let the video's talk:

Caden Crying from Casey Little on Vimeo.



Jenna Crying from Casey Little on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. that is just amazing to me! I mean, Jenna was even hitting Caden in the face and he didn't budge. And I know Robin is beaming seeing Caden in his cute shirt.

    ReplyDelete