Monday, March 21, 2011

CU Babies

So, once upon a time, there were three girls who met in College. By the end of 4 years, we had mixed and matched roomates and become the closest of friends.



In the years after college, we got married and celebrated each special day: (Sarah, I dont have one from your wedding!!!)







We worked on perfecting our golf game: (yes, too many balls have been lost to count...)





We make SURE we schedule a time each summer to have a Girls Weekend at the Beach:


And now, we are all having babies together! I'm so thankful for healthy pregnancies and births. The babies are each 2ish months apart. The twins were born in October, Bri's baby girl was born on Christmas Day and Sarah's little guy was born March 7th!


Here is our progression:

This was at my YM1 Shower in August:
From Left to Right: Sarah (13 weeks) , Bri (22 weeks), Me (29 weeks)



At Bri's Shower in October:

Sarah (23 weeks), Bri (32 weeks), Me (twins are 13 days old!)



At Sarah's Shower in December:Sarah (28 weeks), Bri (37 weeks), Me (twins are 7 weeks old!)



Fun night in January
Sarah (33 weeks), Bri (Baby Breelyn 3 weeks old!), Me (Twins are 3 months old)


Ta Da!:






Love you girls!

1 comment:

  1. you gals are just the best and I am so glad you documented these wonderful events in your lives! Sarah looks great and I love Truett's nursery.

    ReplyDelete