Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Twenty!

Twenty weeks = FIVE months! It's been fun saying that this past week. The most major development is that I felt the babies ( or a baby?) KICK! Amazing.They aren't consistent yet, but sporadically through the weekend I felt an undeniable kick. Every time I called Ryan over they became shy :)

The torso grew a half an inch and Ryan poked fun of me in several maternity shirts. I definitely have some one-n-done's. :( We went to Charlotte to visit Ryan's younger brother and wife. We had a blast getting away and doing NOTHING. We are really trying to take advantage and enjoy this time before the babies get here or I'm not allowed to travel. Sorry this is such a horrible picture...but it was an act of Congress to get this one picture, I couldn't dare risk my life asking for another take :)



In other news, very exciting news, I chose our bedding, ordered it and it came in already! The lady gave me a discount since I was having twins and having to order two sets:) I'm sooooo pleased at how it looks in person. Absolutely adorable. Here's a peak:



ALSO, the Thompson girls go big or go home...my baby sis is ENGAGED! We're so excited for them, they are so cute and excited. Brad did a beautiful job on the proposal and ring. Robin has promised me at least 8 months to loose the baby fat :)



And, the last big event we squeezed in this week was my mom's retirement party. It was awesome with a "Life's a Beach" theme. We kept kidding everyone she worked with saying since she wouldn't choose to retire, me and robin forced her now with twins and a wedding coming up! hehe

We are off to the beach for Fourth of July....my FAVORITE! Happy 4th of July!

4 comments:

  1. Love the bedding! Have a great 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great month it has been for the Littles/Thompsons! :) I agree, the nursery theme is absolutely adorable!! Enjoy your beach time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun at the beach! Your nursery theme is just darling! Love it! So glad that everything is going well. You are gorgeous, Kristen and I were talking about how beautiful you look and how it's just not fair ;) so stop apologizing for the pictures, you're lovely, and we like pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s. i'm scaley monster, not scary monster but i love you anyway.

    ReplyDelete