Pray for our children, that they will be fed out of the womb...as you can see, I tried to unleash my domestication with pancakes for the girls one morning...didn't work out well.

This week the reflux stuck around. I slept sitting up at the beach and on the couch every night when I got home :( no fun and lonely...but the only way for peace and calm! The belly grew another .5 inch! We are steadily growing, growing ;) We made appointments for three Pediatrician open houses, sold some furniture out of the bonus room ...we are really starting to do stuff! We are very excited to find out who is in there in next week!
We have decided on a boy/girl name (we've had these names since we got married):
Boy: Caden Yates Little
Girl: Jenna O'Neal Little
For girl/girl the names are Jenna O'Neal and Jordyn Elise
For boy/boy we are in trouble...we only have Caden :)
On a funny note, my mom went to a children's store that was going out of business. I told her to look for gender neutral / around the house kinds of things if they were super cheap. She came home with FIVE, yep, five Christmas Outfits :) hehe
No comments:
Post a Comment