A completely random post about everyday happenings around here lately....
Baby Boy is smiling....and it turns me to goo. Every time.
The twins started helping me with laundry when I was hugely pregnant and couldn't bend down to get the clothes out of the basket. I would ask them to "hand mommy the shirt, the sock etc..."Now, when they see me with the clothes basket, one or both will come in and pitch a fit to help. There could be worse things, right? Caden turns it into a basketball game and "shoots the ball" with the sock he has. It is as cute as it sounds. ;) They also got little "cleaning" baskets from Nana for their birthday. I begged someone to get Jenna particularly a mini broom so she could sweep on her own. I was tired of her banging up our walls with the adult broom and always following me step for step when I was sweeping. They love their little baskets and now pretty frequently get them out and "sweep" and "dust." In the picture below, they actually took care of most of the tv stand for me. Thanks kids!
It is cold. Really cold. But in the days after E was born...we HAD to get out of the house...so we bundled and pressed on!
The twins have started insisting on being part of the getting dressed time in the morning. We need to work on color / style coordinating a bit as you can see below...
Another Easton smile :)
We took the van through the car wash over Chistmas break...it was the first time the kids had been in one and as you can see....it terrified them. Although their little faces are terrified, I am dying laughing at it even now.
Another Jenna ensemble...
He couldn't be more precious! This is while he was yucky sick during Christmas break :(
No comments:
Post a Comment