I've known what the twins' 2nd birthday theme would be for a looong time. I came across the idea of Noah's Ark "two by two" for twins when I was looking for ideas for their 1st birthday. I've been excited about it for over a year now! Get a life, I know.
Anyway, due to the state of our life at the time (In Ohio, yucky pregnancy sick and just plain worn out), I opted to let someone else do most of the work this year :) I found this gal on Etsy who had these party packages specifically for twins and the Noah's Ark theme! Perfect. All I had to do was print the stuff out and hang it. Even more perfect. Since we planned our trip around celebrating the twins' birthday with friends and family in NC, we had to find a place to host it since we are homeless in NC currently :) Since we celebrated early, we thought outside, with a playground would appease kids and parents. It turned out great! We had such a wonderful time being with those who love our kids so much. Great birthday memories!
 |
| In love with how their invitations turned out! |
 |
| There was only one option for cupcakes...WHOLE FOODS! |
 |
| Caden's cupcake! |
 |
| Jenna's cupcake! |
 |
| Of course we had to have Zoo Pal Plates! |
.JPG) |
| Our "Rainbow" fruit...can't forget the rainbow in the story of Noah's Ark! |
 |
| What a look! |
.JPG) |
| Did I mention the playground was a hit? :) |
 |
| Jenna is my girl! She dug into her cupcake whole heartedly |
 |
| Hilarious. |
 |
| Receiving their favorite gift of the night....a ball. |
 |
| We were so glad Mema and Pape could come. We love them! |
 |
| Jenna's giraffe |
 |
| Caden's lion |
 |
| Found these cute animal cups for favors |
 |
| "Rainbow Fruit" and "Zebra Cakes" |
.JPG) |
| All of the food had an animal theme of course...Sweedish Fish, Animal Crackers, Zebra Cakes, Goldfish.." |
 |
| Caden wouldn't let go of my giraffe decoration! And sidenote...how I miss those curls!!!! |
Such a cute party and theme!!!
ReplyDeleteOh I'm so glad you posted this! I hadn't seen pictures of the pary. I'm sad we missed it.
ReplyDelete