Yep, its October 10th and I forgot to do this post. So it will be short and sweet and just include pictures (what we all want anyway, right?) haha. The twins and I made it a week by going down early and staying late! What a blast we had with family..beautiful weather, more mobile twins and even the Dogs!
This is how Aunt Robin had to crawl in and out. She is a champ and super-Aunt. Jenna looks terrified. And yes, I realize if we had a minivan, this would not be a scenario. Still doesn't change my mind :)



Hanging out in the hammock. Silly Jenna Girl!
"I like it when my girls are home." - Dad every time we are together. Even with the husbands in the room. Sorry guys haha
This is how we bathe at the beach now! Really wishing I had deep sinks at our house!
The twins made it so easy to feed them now that they are such a big boy and girl holding their own bottles and burping themselves!
Jenna's Permahawk. It makes appearances every once in a while.
,

Hanging out in the hammock. Silly Jenna Girl!
"Hello?, yes one second, my brother is right here eaves-dropping."
Aunt Robin and Uncle Brad giving the twins their October present. haha They are such a great Aunt and Uncle!
This is my beach-loving girl! The first of many many days on the beach with mama!
Jenna Girl and Uncle Brad having their moment together.
Check out the use of our new awesome wagon! Packed full!
The storm the weekend before had formed alot of erosion on the beach. Well, that was great news for us at least...lots of kiddie pools to play in! It was perfect~
Ahhh Caden. My boy loves his sleep. Yes, he even took a break from the beach to take a nap. Jenna? ha no maam.

Good for you for staying strong and being anti-minivan!! I'm glad I have another mom on my team in that area!! ;)
ReplyDeletesuch fun times and special memories they will cherish so much.
ReplyDelete