Monday, October 31, 2011

Family....at the Farm!

So, rewind to a year ago. The very talented photographer, Nathan Clendenin, came to our home to take newborn pictures of the twins. NONE of us counted on the twins experiencing their first growth spurt at 10 days old...on picture day. The session was a disaster. I went through ALL of my frozen milk in this one day, and they were still screaming. They peed, pooped, screamed, cried the entire time! I was in tears by the end of the session and cried and cried the rest of the night. Well, despite this chaos, Nathan managed to get some very adorable pictures of the twins at such a tiny time in their life. Well, he emailed the next day and said whenever we wanted, if we wanted, he would come and do a "take 2" he felt so badly about how everything happened! How awesome is that!?

So, we took our time to keep from having a repeat disaster session. So, for the twins' 1 year shots and some family shots we knew exactly who to call. I can't recommend him enough...he is such a talented photographer! Take a look below, need I say more? :) We had the best time going over to Page Farms (they were so nice and let us come and romp around the entire farm!) and I couldn't be more pleased. Jenna was not having any of it on this particular day which made me a little sad. She has a smile to melt your heart but didn't want to flash it for most of the pictures...oh well, we still got some winners. I'm in love with every picture. I love pictures!!!! WARNING: I can't pick my favorites, so the rest of the post will be pictures, pictures, pictures!!! There are so many, I'm just going to blow up this post with our family pictures. We got some adorable individuals of the twins for 1 year I'll do in another post!


Love this one of R and his little Mini-Me!

We love this picture of Jenna...such a beautiful little girl!

Small Miracle...Jenna is smiling!



Not the Girls' best picture...but I LOVE Caden in this one! What a Ham!

One of Jenna's many meltdowns.....








Definitely one of my favorites!








5 comments:

  1. They are all cute! Especially the ones where the sun is setting. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ones in the cornfield too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO great!!!
    You have too many to chose from to blow up and frame!! Good luck with that :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them all! I really like the ones of ya'll kissing your sweeties!

    ReplyDelete