So sometimes, my non-picture-taking husband gets a little agitated at me when I want to take family pictures ALL the time. a) it doesn't bother me a bit :) b) when there is an extra person in our vicinity who can snap a picture, I take advantage of it! and c) I tell him he will treasure them one day when I'm gone or when the kids are all grown up and out of the house. Sometimes, I get snappy and tell him he should be proud of his family and proud to take pictures with us. I don't seriously believe that for a second of course, I know he is bursting at the seams proud of our family and thankful for the twins...but it makes him stand in his spot and smile faster. haha!
So...we have recently had two mini sessions. One at the beach for Labor Day and then our "official" one year pictures of Caden and Jenna with some family shots thrown in too. I am in love with all of them. I seriously can't choose 1 without choosing 35! Here are the pics from Labor Day....our last big fling at the beach for the twins' first summer!
I love these too!!! Adorable!
ReplyDeletebeautiful pictures, especially the ones of you guys on the dunes. It is such a flashback to your maternity photo shoot.
ReplyDeleteBeach pictures are the best!
ReplyDeleteAwesome family pictures Casey! Such a beautiful and blessed family!
ReplyDelete