Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Work Shower

The day I turned 24 weeks...a.k.a SIX MONTHS PREGNANT! My awesome office threw me a Baby Shower. It was sooooo sweet, they really did everything they could to make sure it was special for me. Our office manager made my FAVORITE bread of all time and stuffed shells....delic! One of the girls in my office went downtown and got me my favorite dessert: red velvet cupcakes AND they had an ice cream bar with loads of Heath bar for me to put on my ice cream ;) Sooo Sooo sweet. It was awesome. They all went in together and got our duo-stroller! I was shocked! Such a blessing.

So pretty!



Dont they look awesome, just in the picture!? Two for a reason: one for Jenna, one for Caden :)





Playing "guess the baby food combo" game. I am not very good at my baby foods...I only got one right. I was for SURE that one of them was Southwest Gumbo...turns out it was Spaghetti and Meatballs. GAG!





This 24th week also consisted of a Girls Trip to the Beach, babymoon, baby batchelorette...whatever you want to call it! but shhhh dont tell my doctors:) The girls made sure I followed orders my keeping my feet up and not doing anything to start contractions. Here's my proof...on a 90+ degree day, at an outlet shopping mall...here I stroll:

No comments:

Post a Comment