Quick post this week, few but monumental happenings this week! First, Ryan felt the babies move...finally! They always seemed to shy away when I've called him over, but this week he felt them move a couple of times. We think it was Caden but who really knows!;) We jumped the belly circumference by an inch! oh my! I also had another doc appointment. So far all of my labs are super...iron hasn't dipped any more and my blood pressure is amazingly perfect. However, my doctor threw out the "b" word as in Bedrest. She is "threatening" me with a note sending me to the bed, feet up, in 2 weeks. I told her this was going to be hard b/c a) I'm slightly stubborn and b) I feel really good! Its hard to lay around when you feel like your doing well. This move is really a preventative one since I'm at a higher risk for premature labor. That's really all you have to say to me - that its for the babies and I'm sold :)I've definitely slowed down alot...on long days at work, I collapse at home and take a hard nap. The babies are kicking a ton!
At my appointment, we found out why I was feeling like a punching bag....the babies have teamed up and moved positions. Jenna is now transverse and so is Caden! Caden completely changed sides...head was on my right now side, now it is on my left! So they are little pancakes, perfectly mirroring each other. No wonder my right side feels abused...I have 4 little feet kicking me in a row :) It is perfectly ok with me...wouldn't trade it for the world :)
Excited for the upcoming week...my first shower! Since I have no fun pictures this week, I'll make up for it on my next post.
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment