Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My First Baby Shower!



Yep, that's me and my gargantuawn flower pinning. :) I had my first shower on July 17th hosted by my dear dear friend from High School. It was SUCH a blessing to be on the receiving end of a baby shower....in the past 2 years, baby showers had become synonymous with crying, sadness and just not a good day for me! Rach did the cutest thing: she made it a "Books and Bottoms" shower...meaning only bring things like diapers, wipes, and books. Of course Gigi and Nana both brought outfits...but I suppose that covers a bottom, right ? :)

We had an awesome time at the "luau" and was so surprised at how many people came! We certainly left feeling loved. We took it easy the rest of the weekend since our awesome friends from VA Beach came down. Thank you Lord for our loving and supportive community of family & friends!

YUM-MY food!



The first of thousands...



Of course Aunt Robin had to show everyone up with her Auntie finds...and I had to put this up b/c Little Man B is soo stinking cute :)



LOVE this! This is the bag I gave her at her shower like 2 years ago...



Hmm, Ryan, wonder what we do with these...what does superior leak protection mean? :)



Excited about these books!




Taking a break, I'm worn out!




Thank you Rachel for a wonderful, long-awaited, long-prayed for day :) It was awesome. Love you!



We feel so loved! We joked around that if all the same size, this may last us, what a month? hehehe only time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment