Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Babies 1st Gifts...

I've been wanting to do this post for a long time. We have some amazing, Godly people in our lives who continually pointed us to Christ throughout our trial to have children. They are all so special, I wanted to document just a few of them for the kids to see one day in the future.

First, my dear dear friend Jenn dropped this prayer quilt off at my office one day. Needless to say I lost it and was not productive that day at work :) Anyway, She has a group of ladies who gather and pray over each knot while it is tied to the quilt. They prayed for us at one meeting and for our future babies. It has been in the nursery for a LONG time now and will remain there :)



Second, another friend of mine at church came up to me in the lobby one day and said the Lord had told her to give us this baby blanket...that we would be needing it. It came at such a beautiful time, I was really struggling with giving up on the whole process. I vividly remember thinking to myself I was glad that God was talking to someone b/c I sure didn't feel like He was hearing/ talking to me. How crazy to sit back and recall that now. Thank the Lord for His grace and mercy even with my unfaithfulness.



Our dear friends that we go to NYC with each year gave us this coat years ago. It was their daughters and I always had hoped I would have a baby girl in the right season to put in this adorable coat. Prayer answered:)



Last but not least, dear Aunt Robin took care of the babies this Mother's Day. Such a sweet sister to think of me on my first MOther's Day :) She of course bought them som groovy snack catchers (yes, looking out for the snacking habits of my babies) and our first pack of thousands of diapers. I think she partly got them b/c they say "snugglers" on them, but we are appreciative of any diaper donation!!!:) We had to open them to see how small they were since they are preemie diapers...so precious!

1 comment:

  1. special special gifts! And that coat is fabulous for Miss Jenna! :)

    ReplyDelete