I've been threatening to do a post like this for weeks and now I have too much goodness to keep in. The bed/wake time rules around these parts are as follows: No matter the time you wake up, you can not come out of your room until Mommy or Daddy comes and gets you (no earlier than 7:30am). Thankfully, for whatever reason, we have never had to deal with that issue. They do not try to leave their rooms at night or morning. We tell them they can play, go back to sleep, sing together or read books, but they may NOT come out of their room.
Over the past few months, I have walked into some hilarious sights. Luckily I had my phone with me for some and was able to snap the pictures below. There are many more where I am beside myself for not having a camera with me to capture the moment. Without further ado...
 |
| Pants are optional...but those boots are a must. |
 |
| This was in December...someone (I'm going with Jenna) smuggled the ToysRus toy catalog into their room. When I walked in, they had their flashlights flipping through the book making up their wish list I'm sure. |
 |
| Just a 7:30 am picnic with no clothes, no diaper for Jenna (???) and all of your closest stuffed animal friends. |
 |
| EVERYTHING off of their beds and bed swap |
 |
| That would be Jenna...in Caden's bed |
 |
| That would be both Caden and Jenna...in Caden's bed. At first I thought this was so sweet that dominant, fearless Jenna would need to be snuggled with her brother...then I realized it was probably an act of power...to be in charge of his bed too. Ahhh Jenna, Jenna. |
 |
| The twins do not like sleeping with pillows or blankets. It blows my mind since I like to be covered in at least 5lbs worth of blankets and comforters. Anyway, on this day, Jenna went all in - literally. All of her but her feet were under the blanket. |
 |
| This is the most recent discovery....to Ryan's horror. Jenna brushing and "fixing" Caden's hair. Bwahaha I love it. |
No comments:
Post a Comment