It's November now...perfect time to start talking about the vacations we took this past summer. snarf. We had a great summer of vacations and time with family. The twins were an AWESOME age for vacation - they loved new places, new things to try, did not complain about doing nothing, LOVED doing anything all the while they were still in diapers and the convenience that provides :) Of course we went to the beach for July 4th - the beach is my home! We do not get to go as often as I wish, but I love taking my kids to Oak Island. They have so much to learn about our home away from home!
 |
| That is a GOOD man right there. Carrying a diaper bag and crafts from the kids craft festival in Southport. |
 |
| I really think she has too much sass for one little body sometimes. What am I going to do with her? |
 |
| Jenna's version of the belly flop. We have Aunt Rha-Rha to thank for that. |
 |
| I love how kids even know that your supposed to lay around in your pajamas and watch movies on vacation! |
 |
| Dream baby...in more ways than one:) And I should say huge baby the way this picture is angled! |
 |
| Love. I stare at the ocean too, Jenna Girl...but in my beach chair :) |
And then in August we were so excited to go on vacation with Ryan's family to the Lake. It was fun having everyone together (loud, but fun.) :) We had two sets of twins running around this year - crazy! And the best stat of all was six kids under the age of 3. Holy Smokes.
 |
| Jenna got hold of some goggles and claimed them as her glasses for breakfast |
 |
| Of course Caden had to have some glasses, so Nana obliged. |
 |
| Jenna and Daddy cheesin'. Sidenote: look at my man's guns. hello! :) |
 |
| Easton incapable of moving - but nice and content :) |
 |
| The best we could do for a family shot |
 |
| Jenna LOVED "swimming" in the water and was fearless. Easton was happy to be where everyone was. Caden took some convincing, but eventually joined in on the fun. |
 |
| Easton and Dawson are 7 months apart. This is right after Easton poked him in the eye. |
 |
| Look at my big girl - she LOVES being on the water |
 |
| Like I said: not yet three years old, asking to go tubing with Daddy. Fearless. |
 |
| Bwwaahaha |
 |
| Stare Contest |
 |
| And it might not be strong proof, but evidence that mommy and daddy can still have fun when the kids are napping! |
No comments:
Post a Comment