The month of September was very chill for you and us, sweet boy. We were busy trying to unpack and get settled (which mommy can only do during nap time and after 8pm - slow process!!!) We had some playdates, but generally stuck close to home and enjoyed the beautiful weather outside.
We utilized eating outside more this month which just might be your pefect combination: outside and eating. ha! You basically only want finger foods by now - you get angry with the spoon sometimes. Mommy has also started transitioning you to whole milk now. Your a big boy, I'm sure you can handle it!
You continue to be the happiest, easy going baby - mommy thanks you! Anytime someone looks down at you and says "Hey, Easton!" - you look up with this exact grin. Really and truly - 9.5 times out of 10. It is wonderful!
We did go to some parks, birthday parties and fun outings with Nana and Papa. You enjoyed all of them and went right along with the flow even if it was during a feeding or nap time.
I officially don't see you playing with any of your "baby" toys anymore. Everytime I look for you I can find you with Caden and Jenna, trying to do whatever they are doing. Don't grow up so fast!
Your sleeping well again after the great teething episode of last month. You are down in bed by 7pm and even though I don't know what time you actually wake up, I go in and get you at 7:30am. Most of the time you are awake,playing or talking to yourself and your paci's. You are weaned to taking bottles and formula/part whole milk four times a day. You scarf it down in a minute flat. Then you proceed to eat everyone else out of the building. Your 1 year stats are sure to be impressive. You have been in 12 month clothing for a while now and have skipped shoe sizes since I last tried to put any on you! You are now a size 4 !
We love you sweet boy - I can't believe the big birthday is coming up so close!
No comments:
Post a Comment