So here is the long-explained reasoning behind each goal if you care at all. I, for one, don't want to type it each month so I'm sure you don't want to re-read it. This is my measely report for March :(
1- Memorize scripture each month
- Everyone to whom God has given wealth, and possessions, and the power to enjoy them, and to accept his lot and rejoice in his toil - this is the gift of God. For he will not much remember the days of his life because God keeps him occupied with joy in his heart. - Eccl 5:19
(I had to cheat and look up the reference.oops. And if your wondering why in the world this verse - read the last chapter of the book I talk about below. It is exactly what I needed in my stage of motherhood right now!)
2- Drink more water
- after figuring out that adding my crystal light in the water was giving me horrible headaches, we are back on track with regular water intake. Got some new things to try to change it up thanks to my cousin Jamie!!!
3- Read 4 books in 2013
- Finished my first book. check! Love, Love, Love "Loving the Little Years" by Rachel Jankovic. Highly recommend it.
4 - Get to Pre-Easton weight. Get to Pre-Twin weight.
- got very discouraged this month. Packing up our house, moving to NC, getting settled back in all through me for a loop. Only down a few this month. ugh. Down 13.5 total.
Thursday, April 11, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment