Monday, February 11, 2013

The New Year...in February

Well, as you can tell one of my new year resolutions is not to blog on time...that is asking WAY to much. But, I'm airing out the laundry and putting my 4 resolutions out there for whoever reads this to help keep me accountable. Maybe if I have to blog about (a month or two late) then I will stick with it :) OR you can share with me ideas you have on the subject(s). So here goes:

1- Memorize scripture each month. This includes the reference! How many times do I ask Ryan or a friend: "where is that verse that talks about XXX...." Shame, shame. I should know better. I'm very good at remembering general ideas, but I want to know Jesus' words exactly !

January: "I knew you before I formed you in your mothers womb. Before you were born, I set you apart." Jeremiah 1:5 - yea from memory!

2- Drink more water. This is dual purpose: to be healthier in general and to help with nursing Easton. I literally can't tell you how I produced enough milk to feed the twins - I don't remember drinking water much at all. So with Easton, I'm FINALLY leveling off with normal amounts of milk (instead of producing enough for the twin E doesn't have! poor, confused body). Now, I can tell If don't have enough sleep, my milk goes down so I'm going to combat that with mega amounts of water.

January: decided on a specific amount each day so I can have a goal to work toward instead of drinking one glass and calling it a day:) Half my weight in ounces...that's ALOT of water :) Doing good so far! I've found a mega cup we have and all I have to do it drink 3 of those a day. Makes it MUCH more attainable in my head.

3- Read 4 books in 2013. I know, this seems so pathetic...esp to my Dad who reads all.the.time. Only 4 books? But you have to start somewhere! I don't love reading and struggle making time to read when it is not something I enjoy. So, four books it is: any type, any length, any subject. I is going to get smarter this year :)

January: Halfway through "Loving the Little Years" ... again. I've read it twice already but I felt I needed it right now in my life stage so it is first on the list. Love this book!

The last goal is a multi-level goal. Fancy, I know. But, I'm done having kids, milk supply is going great with E... it is time to loose the lard. I want 75% of my clothes back. No maternity in the closet. It's time. So here goes:

4 - Get to Pre-Easton weight. Get to Pre-Twin weight. If  I can get to pre-twins in 2013, I will be very thankful. That will leave all of 2014 to loose all the hormone-shots-and-pills weight before any of the kids' pregnancies. ugh. That number seems quite impossible to reach, so it is for another year! :)

January: 10 lbs down in January. This is SO hard. I'm so hungry. :)

Ok, there they are! I will tell myself that bloggers all over the country are waiting for the February update, so I better not dissapoint. :) chuckle, chuckle. And Random...but who wants to read a post with no pictures? So....your welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment