Some random, funny, worthy of remembering moments in the everyday here lately....
 |
| My Aunt bought these cookies for the twins forever ago. I recently found them in the pantry and gave them to the kids for a treat one day. They both (Jenna especially) just stared at it and kept saying "Hi!" over and over to the cookie like they were new best friends. I thought it was cute and kept on about my day. The next day, those two rascals had watched me "hide" the cookies behind our fruit basket in the corner and kept pointing to the corner saying "Hi?, Hi?" over and over. It took me a solid half day to figure out they were saying they wanted a "hi" cookie. Hilarious what associations a toddlers brain will come up with! |
 |
| I've only ventured to the grocery store twice by myself with all three kiddos. This is why. No room for groceries even with the extended limo cart. It is waaaay too cold (and most often some sort of precipitation is coming down!) to mess with putting Easton in the carrier out in the parking lot. So he stays bundled and warm in the carseat which takes all of the grocery cart! I did get alot of assistance shopping, checking out and loading my groceries in the van though :) |
 |
| Recently while taking Easton in the house, the twins wandered outside the garage into the yard instead of coming in the house behind me. I went out in the yard to get them and almost had a heart attack. No sign of them anywhere. Two seconds from panic, I found them in the rocking chairs not making a sound. Just sitting there like they were enjoying the day! |
 |
| Jenna loving her new "jenna" shoes (that was the style name of the shoes!) |
 |
| Whatever time I save in giving her a nice processed, canned Chef Boyardee, I more than make up in cleaning her up. Every.single.time. |
 |
| While Daddy was snowboarding one weekend, Mommy had to bring out the new and undiscovered finger paint to make the day pass quickly! It was a huge hit!! |
 |
| Oh my....I love sleeping babies. I could just creepily stare at them all day. |
 |
| Super Twin Heroes! My mom made them capes to play with and they LOVE them! |

 |
| Plaid shirt twins. Like Father, like Son. :) |
 |
| Caden lovingly sharing his stickers with brother. |
 |
| Maybe peer pressure is contagious after all !? After Caden received praise for sharing...lookie, lookie who shared her stickers!? |
 |
| We are in a MAJOR phase right now of loving our stuffed animals. And apparently we must have 3-4 per child. As if the back of the van wasn't full already..... |
 |
| Love this sweet smile! |
 |
| a) People wonder why I'm complaining of Cabin Fever when it has snowed every week in January and February so far. b) Gotta love coming from NC where this would have shut the state down to Ohio where this was a 1 minute blurb on the news. c) doesn't this make you want to curl up next to a fire and a hot mug of cocoa? Me too...and is pretty much what I've been doing most of the winter! :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment