First, as promised, here is the adorable photo of the twins meeting Santa. The kids did great at the mall..Santa looks as though he could use some whitening shampoo, but he handled the twins like a pro :)

This photo made possible by the entire Thompson family! We all got up early and headed to the mall to handle these two 10 lb beings...it took all 4 of us! Here is Gigi and Papa T (who never even went to the mall for Santa with his OWN kids...oh the power of Grandkids :) )
Aunt Rob and Jenna Girl
Me and my little Santa
Next we had a fun craft activity. I saw this idea online and sooo glad I did! I made these little Rudolf Reindeer's using the twins' hand prints as the antlers. Now we can always remember how tiny and precious their hands were for their first Christmas. I'm going to put them in some cute frames I found with a "J" and "C" on them.

Then...quite possibly my favorite activity so far...we had another Photo Shoot. Thanks to Aunt Rob going CRAZY on our new camera...we got this shot. My. all. time. favorite :)
We went to see Mama Peggy on one of the warm days. I was soooo excited she was able to meet my babies! She is essentially my "adopted grandma" since my Dad's mom died when I was so young. Ms Peggy has been a wonderful grandmother figure in my life and we love her so much!
The week before Christmas we had a Snow Day! So...what do you do when you are trapped inside with 9 week old twins? You have fun photo shoots :) I had the best time because 1) Caden was really into smiling (Jenna is finally starting to catch up now) and 2) I could play with our Christmas present to each other...a new camera! Check out some of our fun shots:
Yes, you know you have child with reflux problems when a continuous shot camera catches spit up at any given time...bless her heart.
This was all of the fun we had BEFORE Christmas...as you can see we took advantage of fun times with our first Christmas as a family of four! Up next...Christmas with our families....
Love their little Christmas outfits and their Santa picture! Priceless!!! And I see wubbanubs in these shots:) Don't you love them?!? Happy New Year, friend!
ReplyDeleteFantastic Christmas for the Littles. I still love hearing about the trip to the mall to see Santa. Those twins have Gigi & Papa T wrapped around their fingers! :)
ReplyDelete