Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Time is Here!

Now that it is the week of Christmas, I found the time to do a Christmas post. HA!Thank you twinsies :) Pretty early on in November we realized that the twins (and all of their stuff!) have taken over our home. There is no room for our Christmas tree anywhere in our house! So while this was a very sad realization for me...Ryan literally leaped for joy I think because it meant he didn't have to haul our Christmas stuff and Giant Sequoia Christmas Tree out of the attic. Sooooo, alas, our attempt at having a Christmas environment in the midst of mini Babies-R-Us.

Our pitiful entry way tree ... can't fit alot of presents under there! :)



Christmas Mantle complete with plaid sheet to block the draft coming in the fireplace. haha





Sometime early December I realized we needed stockings for the twins! My mom and I began the hunt...we found Jenna's first....adorable! The matching one for Caden still had some sparklies on it so while we tried to justify it , I knew ultimately if I brought that home for Caden, Ryan would seriously object. So we found another one :) Now, disclaimer: I know that some of you will say that Jenna's is bigger...not true. Hers is skinnier and longer. Caden's is shorter and wider. So total square footage is equal!!!! :)




The twins had their first Christmas Party with our old YM1 Lifeclass at church. It was such a fun night and soooo good for Momma to get out of the house and see her friends :) The night was perfect for a Christmas Party b/c it started snowing! The twins had a majorly exciting night: first snow and first Christmas party! Whew! They were worn out! In honor of our their first party, we had them dressed to impress. I love them, how adorable!







Next we had a photo shoot one morning in their Christmas onesies...I had a blast and LOVE the pictures we got.










THEN, we had a wonderful time at a party with a dear family from Church. The twins were perfect and had such a great time! Caden turned on his charm big time and smiled at every lady in the room. He became best buds with Ms. Emily. Jenna decided this was a party where she needed to catch up on some beauty rest.







Every time we are at a party or place that has a tall Christmas Tree, I get someone to take our picture since we do not have one here at the house to snap photos in front of.







We have had a fun whirlwind December...can't believe that Christmas is here! We took the twins to meet Santa yesterday. Stay tuned for some melt-your-heart cuteness!

1 comment:

  1. Love all of the festive decorations and C & J look so cute in their red & white. Merry Christmas to the Littles!!!!

    ReplyDelete