Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Twins' 1st Christmas...Post 2

Every year for Christmas Eve, we go to the Little's side of the family. We always have a good time with Mema, Pape, Aunts, Uncles and cousins...we were so excited to finally bring kids to the celebration! Once we stepped in the door...I dont think we held the twins more than 5 minutes! We are so thankful for all of the love our family pours out on us and our precious babies. The babies did great and snuggled up with whoever was holding them at the moment (which wasn't me or Ryan most of the time haha)

I think Mema and Pape liked the pictures we gave them of the babies!



Cousin Evan Cheesin'



I love this picture of Papa and Jenna Girl!





Cousin Derek holding Jenna




What is this!? I'm holding one of my children!?




Driving home to our house on Christmas Eve was so fun...I felt like a kid again excited for the next day except this year, I already knew what my present...or I guess I should say "presents" were :)

No comments:

Post a Comment