What do you do with one that is just sitting around? Enter Pinterest.
(I had this for sale on craigslist but the guy who came to buy it just wanted the picture itself, not the frame. Hey, whatever you want when you still pay full asking price, right?)
A can of spray paint, a yard of super cheap, adorable fabric and prints of your precious babies and voila!
 |
| BEFORE |
I'm pretty happy with how it turned out the 3rd time. First time, I had the pictures glued to foam board on top the fabric on TOP of the glass. The pictures bubbled with the type of glue I used, so I peeled them off and used a picture glue. Still a little bubbly so I just abandoned the canvas 2D look and put the pictures behind the glass so they are protected, flat and secure.
 |
| AFTER |
No comments:
Post a Comment