Your eyes do not deceive you. This blog actually has a post again! Word on the street is that Santa is bringing us a new laptop and it is my number #1 priority in using that computer to start using this blog as a tool to remember our life happenings again. Blogging has fallen by the wayside for two main reasons: 1- our current computer is a sure way to send my blood pressure skyrocketing. It takes 30 minutes to turn on, another 30 to get to blogger, good luck getting a picture to import and the space bar sticks. So, needless to say, blogging wasn't worth it and I don't have an hour to just get to the main blogger page. 2- any free time I have has been spent on home projects or sleeping.
Anyway, working through a difficult parenting time this past spring/summer has shown me how much the Lord has blessed us. I have been given an amazing opportunity to spend my days with my kids and the stories and lessons learned are too good not to share. Plus, if I've learned anything in the parenting journey it is that we have to do this life together! We were not made to live life alone or on an island. Community...the Church...is a beautiful thing. If we could be a little more open about real life I think many of us would realize we are not alone in our thoughts, our struggles, our victories and celebrations. So.....if Santa delivers, then that is my commitment to myself and my lonely, ignored, sweet blog. :)
Friday, November 7, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment