Well, Santa came through. I'm typing on our new laptop where it took 2.4 seconds to open up the Internet, the space bar has worked every single time and...wait for it... every picture I selected uploaded the first time. WHAT?
Anyway, the only pictures I currently have loaded on here are the few I snapped of my fall items as the twins were ravenously taking down any pumpkin they saw getting ready for Christmas decor. So, just sitting down to get the feel of blogging again with the only pictures I have access to. Enjoy some orange since we have all moved on to red and green. I get the feeling that will be typical - me, this blog, pictures....a few months late to the party. :)
 |
| Our Thankful Tree this year. Items included: grass, the sky, the "jumping place", football, Jesus, God in Heaven and "I can jump." |
 |
| My amazing blocks from my friends at Carolina Homemade on Etsy. Awesome, awesome. AND - they are reversible. I have already made the "flip" to the reverse side which says "jingle bells." |
 |
| Yes I sure did make that! Got crafty with my extra time on vacation at the Lake this year. |
 |
| Why yes I did make this one, too. I shocked myself! |
So glad you are blogging again! Love keeping up with your family online (and in real life too).
ReplyDelete