Oh my goodness, when your little toddlers start talking, it can usher in some of the most memorable moments of parenting! Here are some things the kids say that I can't stand to forget. And yes, I've been kind enough to use them in a sentence for maximum comprehension.
- Slip-aly. Otherwise known as Slipery
Mom, the floor is slip-aly where I spilled the water.
- Poop Duck. Otherwise known as Duck Poop
Ewwww, mom, look at all that poop duck on the (car) window. Mom, the geese left all of this poop duck on the road...gross!
- Yeg. Otherwise known as Leg
Caden: mom, my yeg hurts from jumping too much today. (I'm sad to say that since I first wrote this down, Caden is now correctly saying "leg." :( booooo for maturity!
- PonyTails. Otherwise known as Finger Nails.
Jenna: mom, can you please paint my ponytails?
Caden: ooohh, mom, I love your beautiful ponytails!
Sunday, November 9, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment